Saturday, March 12, 2016

4 weeks today...

I have been on crutches for 4 weeks. At first, they said 4-6 weeks. I have an an MRI set for Tuesday. I'm really hoping and praying for good news. 

Why? My kids begin Judo Tuesday. I'd love to take lessons too but I can't until the doctor clears me. However, I'm hoping my kids can teach me what they learn. I'm dying to get back in the gym.


This is an old picture of me but I'd love to get really into kickboxing. It is a great cardio and stress reliever. I have so much built up stress right now I can't think straight. 

So if you could pray with me for good news after Tuesday. I probably won't hear anything for a few days. The way this MRI has been set up...4 weeks later makes me think that it may be a week or two. Yes...Very pessimistic of me. It's tough...I just want to walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment