This day is such a bittersweet day. These are the 4 reasons why it's my day...
One of them is already in Heaven. And it makes the day a little difficult.
Because our Sundays are so busy now and Pastor leaves the house at 7:30 am, we decided we would celebrate the day before. We took off and drove to the beach.
Yep...I laid in the sand and read a book. I eventually fell asleep. The boys played hard in the sand and in the ocean. They had a blast!
I usually get a corsage but this year, I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
Sunday was emotional as usual. It's a day that I really don't like being in church. Just seeing all the happy hearts. Don't get me wrong, my men make me happy. I can't imagine life without them. They are awesome. It's just a reminder that my William is missing.
Sunday, we went to Olive Garden for lunch and then I treated my mean to frapps from Starbucks. We laid on the trampoline and even jumped around a bit. I love this crew so much. They are such a blessing!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment