I am a bit obsessed with pens, markers, and post it notes. If you have sat by me in church or class, I take notes and love different colors of ink on my pages before me. I love using post it notes to write extra notes to the notes already added too. I may be a little nerds to do so but it makes me happy. 
I learned of these pens from China that are the best pens for nerds like me. They won't bleed through the thin Bible pages AND....get this...they are erasable!!!
I love marking in my Bible but when I mess up have to pull out my whiteout and that makes my pages look ugly.
Now look!!! It's gone! So easy!
This is worth the investment if you are like me! But...I must say, this was my Mother's Day gift that I accidentally saw so I get them early!!! LOVE THEM and look forward to some note taking in church this morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment